We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and people you know. With Zelle®, you can send money directly from your account to enrolled recipients in minutes, all from the convenience of online banking or our mobile app.
Easily start today using just your email address or U.S. mobile number:
Enroll or log in to Bill Pay
Select “Send Money With Zelle®”
Accept Terms and Conditions
Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That's it! You're ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
Follow these simple tips to ensure your money is sent safely:
Only use Zelle® to send money to friends, family and other people you trust.
Make sure your recipient's name, U.S. mobile phone number and email address are correct before sending money.
If a payment situation feels off, it probably is. Trust your gut and investigate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I enroll and use Zelle®?
- How do I receive money that someone sent me with Zelle®?
- What if I get an error message when I try to enroll an email address or U.S. mobile number?
- Is my information secure?
- What if I want to send money to someone whose financial institution doesn't offer Zelle®?
- Can I use Zelle® internationally?
- Can I cancel a payment?
- What are scheduled and recurring payments?
- Are there any fees to send money using Zelle®?
- Are there any limits for sending and receiving money with Zelle®?
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. To send or receive money with a small business, both parties must be enrolled with Zelle® directly through their financial institution’s online or mobile banking experience.
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Copyright © 2023 First Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
First Federal Credit Union
1035 N Center Point Rd
Hiawatha, Iowa 52233