Message Pay allows you to use your account number/routing number, debit/credit card from a different financial institution to make a deposit or loan payment to your First Federal account.
- Take the stress out of making your loan payment with text reminders!
- You can set up the payment to use your account number and routing number, debit card, or credit card to make payments.
- All payments or deposits will be applied the next business day.
Pay Your Bills Electronically
Paying your bills on time every month doesn’t have to be complicated or time consuming!
First Federal’s Free Bill Pay gives you the power to set up one-time or recurring bill payments and receive electronic statements of the transactions. With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay bills electronically
- Select specific send dates to ensure on-time payment
- Receive electronic bill statements
- Transfer funds to pay friends and family
- Save money on checks and postage
All payments will be deducted electronically from your account on your specified send date and posted to the payee’s account within two to five business days.
Make sure you're enrolled in Online Banking in order to use Bill Pay!