Union Members Homebuyers Program
Home Loan Program for Local Union Employees
The First Federal Union Members Homebuyers Program is available to any union members that live or work in Linn County looking to purchase a home in the Cedar Rapids area. The loan’s terms recognize the benefits of being a member of a union, including reduced down payment requirements and closing costs.
- Minimum down payment of 3% of purchase price
- Down payment funds can be a gift from a family member
- A Union Member Homebuyers borrower will receive a ¼% interest rate discount from standard FFCU rate
- Borrower is required to escrow for property taxes and insurance
- Closing cost reduction of $500
- Borrower will be required to escrow for taxes and insurance
- Other terms and conditions apply
Contact our mortgage loan expert Nancy Wymore!
Get in touch with Nancy today to learn more about this home loan program or start the application process.