College Graduate Homebuyers Program
Simplifying Home Buying for College Graduates
The College Graduate Homebuyer’s Program is available to anyone who has graduated with a college degree within the last three years. The program provides financing solutions that include reduced down payment requirements, interest rates and closing costs. Available in Linn, Benton, Dickinson, Clay and Buena Vista counties in Iowa.
- Minimum down payment of 3% of purchase price
- Down payment funds can be a gift from a family member
- Available in Linn, Benton, Dickinson, Clay and Buena Vista counties in Iowa
- Special qualifying guidelines that recognize employment history and potential income
- Graduate will receive a ¼% interest rate discount from standard FFCU rate
- Borrower is required to escrow for property taxes and insurance
- Closing cost reduction of $500
- Primary borrower must have received a minimum two degree from an accredited school within the last 36 months
- Other terms and conditions apply
Contact one of our mortgage loan experts!
If you’re a recent college graduate looking to buy your first home, contact a mortgage loan expert today!